Updated March 1, 2018
Snap Data & Logic, Inc. develops and maintains several software products, including this website and related services hosted on internet sites. In this document the term "you" refers to you as an individual person and to any entity or organization you represent. The term "we" refers to Snap Data & Logic, Inc., its employees, officers, contractors, or vendors operating on its behalf.
By registering, or signing up, or subscribing, or in any way using or accessing our products and services you acknowledge your consent to and the acceptance of our terms of service as stated herein. If you do not agree to our terms of service you may not use our products and services. We reserve the right to update our terms of service without any prior or direct notice to you as an individual person or entity, other than posting the updated version on our site(s). Any new features or capabilities or changes to our products and services shall be subject to these same terms of service. Continuing to use our products or services shall constitute your acceptance of our terms of service. You agree that any violation of our terms of service may result in suspension or termination of your account with or without notice.
Terms of Service
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to user our services.
2. Users must provide accurate identity and contact information including full name, email address, and any other information requested during the registration process or upon our request.
3. You are responsible for keeping your account and login information secure and private. Snap Data & Logic, Inc. shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from your failure to keep your account information private and secure.
4. Your account login may only be used by one person. A single login shared by multiple persons is a violation of our terms of service and any such user’s account is subject to termination.
5. You are responsible for any information you enter into the system or service including information entered, submitted, or posted by yourself or any other user under your organization’s account. Users shall not enter, contribute, post, communicate in any way, within our products or services, or without our products or services in connection with our products, services, or operations in any way, or otherwise share any discriminatory, hateful, vulgar, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, or otherwise objectional or potentially offensive information or content at any time, directed to our members, users, clients, customers, officers, employees or contractors, vendors, partners, affiliates, or any individual or the public at large, or encourage others to do so in any way.
6. While we do not screen any information or content entered by our customers to look for objectional material, we do reserve the right to review information and content entered into our systems and remove any such material that in our sole discretion is potentially offensive. You also consent, and we reserve the right, for us to fully cooperate without any notice to you with due legal process and any properly empowered law enforcement agency requests regarding any information or content you have entered into our systems.
7. You agree not to resell our services or remarket or white label our products or services in any way unless you have entered into a separate partnership agreement with us.
8. You agree not to duplicate, reverse engineer, reproduce copy, sell or resell, or exploit for commercial purposes any portion of our products without prior consent from us in the form of express written permission.
10. You agree to use our products and services only for legal and legitimate reasons. You must not use our products or services in any way that violates or contributes to the violation of any laws within your local jurisdiction or within the jurisdiction of any other person or entity you are interacting with through our products and services, including but not limited to any form of copyright or intellectual property laws.
11. You understand that we use third party providers for hardware, software, networking and related resources in order to operate our products and services. You further understand that we exercise no control over the policies of these third parties.
12. Payment for our services: accounts typically start with a free of cost trial period, and after the trial period has ended customers must pay our fees according to the plan they select or any offer made to you by us. A valid credit card is required and will be charged the current fee for the product or service or subscription according to the schedule identified during the sign up or purchase process. If collection of a due payment fails for any reason, such as a credit card decline or expiration, you are still liable for any outstanding amount and for services already used but not yet billed, and fees for the remainder of your non-canceled subscription.
13. The product or service is billed in advance and any amounts paid for past, current, or future services are not refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, for changes in plan costs due to upgrades or downgrades, or refunds for non-usage. You may cancel your service at any time to avoid future charges.
14. You may cancel your service at any time by accessing your account billing portal (hosted by our payments provider ChargeBee – but accessed through your account settings area in our product) and canceling your subscription using the feature provided by ChargeBee for that purpose. Also, you may cancel your subscription at any time by sending an email to email@example.com. Any such email cancelation request will be honored only if it comes from the actual email address used as the primary contact on the account to verify that your cancelation request is legitimate. Upon processing of your cancelation request we will deactivate your account which will disable access for yourself and for all users within your account, and we will not charge any future charges, however your service is prepaid and there are no refunds for partial period use. We will also immediately delete all your data and information, or we may, at our option, wait a period of time until your data is purged. We have no obligation to keep or retain your data and information for any period of time.
15. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or cancel, for any reason, our products and services, and their availability, plans, features, costs, fees and prices, billing methods, payment providers, at any time with or without direct notice. You agree that if any such changes occur that impact your willingness to continue with a subscription to any of our products or services, that your sole remedy is to cancel your account with us to avoid future charges.
16. We make no warranty that that any of our products or services will meet your specific requirements or is fit for any purpose, or that our products and services will be free from defect or inaccuracies, or that any issues will be addressed in a timely manner or at all, or that our products or services will be available, secure, or timely. You agree that your sole remedy if you are unhappy for any reason with our products or services is to cancel your subscription to avoid future charges.
17. Your use of our service is at your sole risk. You expressly understand that Snap Data & Logic, Inc., its officers or employees, shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, or special damages, or any damages of any sort relating to loss of data, loss of business or revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of profits, loss of customers, cost of replacement, or any other tangible or intangible loss, or unauthorized access to or alteration or compromise of your data or information, or in any other matter relating to the products or services we provide. You agree that your sole remedy if any of the above situations, or any situation in which you are affected or displeased, is to cancel your subscription to avoid further charges.
18. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Snap Data & Logic, Inc., its officers and employees and consultants from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way connected to or related to any use, failure to use, or non-use of our products and services, including any liability, or costs associated with any such matter or claims, losses, suits, judgments, litigation and attorney’s fees or any other related cost.
19. Any dispute arising from use of our products or services, or from these terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Wyoming, U.S.A, without regard to any conflict of law principles, whether of Wyoming or any other jurisdiction, that may cause the application of laws of any other jurisdiction. You agree that any dispute arising out of these terms, or in connection with use of our products and services, will be resolved by mediation, and failing mediation, by arbitration, and if legal standing is determined for a case to proceed in a court of law, you also agree that any such case will be handled by state or federal court in the jurisdiction of Laramie County, Wyoming, U.S.A., unless an alternate venue is jointly agreed to by all parties to the dispute.
20. If any provision or part of a provision of these terms is unlawful, unenforceable, or legally considered void, or inapplicable in any way, that provision or part of that provision is deemed severable from these terms of service and does not affect the validity or enforceability of any remaining provisions.
21. Failure of Snap Data & Logic, Inc. to exercise any right or provision of these terms of service will not act as a waiver of such right or provision, and we expressly retain the right to enforce any provision of these terms of service at any time. These terms of service are intended solely for the benefit of you and Snap Data & Logic, Inc., and unless otherwise provided for within these terms of service, do not confer any rights upon any other person or entity.