Updated March 1, 2018
Snap Data & Logic, Inc. develops and maintains several software products, including this website and related services hosted on internet sites. In this document the term "you" refers to you as an individual person and also to any entity or organization you represent. The term "we" refers to Snap Data & Logic, Inc., its employees, officers, contractors, or vendors operating on its behalf.
Our website and services are intended for persons over the age of 18, and we will not knowingly receive or collect information from any person under the age of 18.
We collect certain types of personal data when people use our websites or our products and services, or through email or telephonic correspondence.
Types of data we collect:
1. Contact details, such as your name, email address, company name and phone number, names and email addresses of your team members who use the product.
2. Data that you enter as you use our tools, such as client and project names, task names, time entries including dates and hours worked and task note entries, billing rates, pay rates.
3. Data that identifies you such as your IP address, cookies from our site(s) and services only, login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, device type, deolocation information, operating system and version.
4. Data on how you use our websites and services such the path you take through our website, or features you use and how you use them, page response times, any errors that you might experience, how long you stay on pages and how often, and other actions.
5. Customer statements and testimonials. We collect customer statements and testimonials from customers who are willing to provide such feedback. We will not use any customer name, company name, statement, or testimonial without full permission.
How and why we use your data
We use your data for valid and legal reasons such as:
1. Keeping our website and services operational, secure, and performing well, as well as providing the core functions of our products and services.
2. Improving our products and services - testing features, understanding user behavior, heat mapping our site(s), data analysis and research, profiling specific user behavior, customizing visitor and customer experiences.
3. Customer support - assisting customers with issues via email, phone, live chat support, correction of data, notifying you of changes to our services.
4. Business development and customer outreach - connecting with customers and potential customers to perform research on product ideas and gather feedback to improve our products and services, and to gauge interest in our products and services. We will always honor any unsubscribe requests or opt out requests which can be made by clicking an unsubscribe or opt out link in an email, or by sending an opt out request to email@example.com. Also we do not target outreach to data subjects of the EU or Switzerland, and will not knowingly send any email that is not double opted in to any personal email address or to a data subject in the EU or Switzerland.
Your Billing and Payment Information
All billing, payment, credit card information, and transaction information is contained and processed only on our third party vendors' systems, operated by Chargebee and Stripe. Snap Data & Logic, Inc. does not store, process or transmit this kind of personal data. We do provide our third party payment vendors with your name and company name, and the plan you have selected in order to relieve you of having to enter this information manually, but any actual financial transaction information or history is not stored, processed or managed on our systems. Both Chargebee and Stripe are fully DSS and PCI compliant and are compliant with privacy regulations. Please visit https://www.chargebee.com/privacy and https://stripe.com/us/privacy for more information.
Types of cookies we use:
1. Advertising cookies. Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
2. Analytics cookies. Analytics cookies monitor how users reach our sites, how they interact and move through our sites' pages. They help us understand how users use the features in our products and services, so that we can improve our offerings.
3. Our cookies - these are cookies that our site or web service create. These are necessary for our sites and services to operate correctly and help provide functionality such as remembering your preferences and allowing your site or service to recognize you upon return.
4. Security and Site Management cookies. These cookies are used by the server to authenticate users and to ensure that the current session belongs to an authenticated user, and that an authenticated user is not logged off until the session expires or the user chooses to end the session.
5. Third party cookies. These cookies are not directly manipulated by our website, however services that we integrate with, such as YouTube or Vimeo for playing videos on our site may write their own cookies to your device. These can be disabled in your browser settings but doing so may prevent our site from operating correctly.
Most browsers are configured by default to accept cookies as they are quite commonly used on websites. However, if desired, you can disable or reject cookies using your browser's settings. But please remember that disabling cookies will affect the correct operation of our sites and services. For more information check your browser or device's settings for you you can control cookies.
Your privacy choices and rights
1. You can choose not to provide us with your personal data. If you choose to not provide your personal data, you can continue to browse our website(s) however certain portions of our website will not work as intended, and you will not be able to use our products and services, as our products and services depend on information that you enter to operate.
2. You can turn off cookies in your browser settings. If you do not want our site to write cookies to your device, you should disable cookies using your browser settings. However without being able to write cookies our site and our services will not be able to function correctly.
3. You can ask us not to use your data for marketing purposes. You can opt out from any marketing messages from us at any time by clicking an unsubscribe link, or opt out link, in a marketing related email, or by emailing an opt out request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. You have the right to access information we hold about you, including the types of data we process relating to you, the purpose of the data processing, categories of third parties to whom data may be disclosed, how long the data will be stored, and any other rights regarding our use of your data. We will provide you with the information within one month of your request unless doing so would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. If for any reason we cannot comply with your request we will inform you as to why.
2. You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you that we hold. If you are a customer you can correct much of your own data within our tools, and whether or not you are a customer you can always also contact email@example.com and we will be glad to assist with your request.
3. You can object to profiling and making automated decisions based on your personal data. We may use your data to make your experience more relevant and customized for you, or to provide tailored messages to you based on your behavior in our systems, or to provide our services to you. If you would not like to be included in such processing you can opt out by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. You have the right to have your data completely removed. You can 'purge' your account of data in our tools by using built in functions, and you can also send a request to email@example.com to have your data purged and your account closed. Any such request we must first vett in order to protect the interests of our customers.
5. You have the right to complain about how we use your data. If there is a problem - please tell us as we want to fix it and will always want to address our customers concerns. But if you are not happy with our response, you can always address any complaint to your local data privacy authority.
We have implemented technical and organizational measures to keep your data safe. We use secure and privacy compliant services provided by third party cloud vendors, such as Everleap, to manage the servers, server software, data storage, networking, and security protocols and certificates that are necessary in order to provide our websites and applications to you. You can review Everleap's security information here (https://www.everleap.com/cloud-hosting/features/security/). Our payments are securely handled by our payment platform provider ChargeBee. You can read about ChargeBee's security information here (https://www.chargebee.com/security). All of our products are hosted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and your data is transmitted securely over HTTPS connections. Our products securely store you password information only in encrypted form using cryptographically secure algorithms. Snap Data & Logic, Inc. owns the code, databases, and all rights to our products, however you will always retain all rights and ownership of your own data. Most of our products provide an export feature that can help you keep your data and migrate it elsewhere if desired, however if you need assistance with this we can help.
Data Storage and Retention
Personal data we collect is processed in data processing facilities operated by Everleap, our cloud hosting provider. We will archive and stop processing any personal identifiable information about you within 6 months from the latest time you used our services. We will delete your personal data from our archives no later than 6 years from the last time you used our services, unless another agreement is made per your request.
Third Party Data Processors
Please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns or if we can help in any way.